Recent Additions to ISMACS International
- Singer's German Factory at Wittenberge
- Apparently the French were not impressed...
- Singer 351W Copenhagen Sewing Machine Cabinet
- Denmark-inspired sewing machine cabinet desk
- Singercraft Guide Number 2 Manual
- Manual for a Singer Model 66 Sewing Machine
- From 1929
- A Go-With in Silk
- Singer Advertising on a Handkerchief
- Singer's Sewing Skills Reference Book (28 MB)
- Singer's Reference Book for Sewing Skills. Information on your machine, its attachments, and how to use them.
- Buttonhole Attachment Model 121795 Manual (4.6 MB)
- Instructions and Parts List for Singer Buttonhole Attachment Model 121795
- Singer 66-18 Sewing Machine Manual (13 MB)
- Instructions for using the Singer 66-18 Electric Sewing Machine
- The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbour
- Just why did Singer make a trade card with Bartholdi's statue on it?
- Kimball and Morton's Pride
- I didn't think that it was the prettiest machine I had ever seen ... however, it certainly was one of the more unusual.
International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society
If your sewing machine, accessory, or ephemera has a name on it, this is the place to start. If we don't have a listing for the name, please use the search function to see if there is any mention of it on our site.
Toy Sewing Machines
ISMACS News Magazine
ISMACS News is the magazine of the International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society published four times a year for society members.
The International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society is the premiere sewing machine collector's group. A quarterly magazine and access to our annual sewing machine auction are but two membership benefits.
ISMACS Email Digest
Joining the Email Digest
The ISMACS Email Digest is the place to ask all your sewing machine questions. You will be greeted by the internet's finest people and your enquiries will be answered by leading experts.