Domestic Sewing Machine Company
- Some thoughts on the Domestic Sewing Machine Company
- Using Your Attachments: The Underbraider
- Combination Fly-Wheel
- Franklin Long Shuttle
- The Franklin long shuttle sewing machine, model no.117.42, Instructions for using (24pp). A vibrating shuttle machine based on the Singer 27; made by Domestic; badged and retailed by Sears Roebuck from 1911.
- Franklin Rotary
- Instructions for Operating the Franklin Rotary Sewing Machine; Sears, Roebuck and Co.; 1926
- No. 3 & 4
- The Domestic S.M. Instructor. Manual for the Domestic 'Light Running' machine (No. 3 & No. 4 pictured) and attachments; 32pp; c.1890.
- Domestic Rotary Number 19 Sewing Machine
- Domestic Rotary 153 Series
- Domestic rotary series 153, Instruction manual (56pp)