International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society
If your sewing machine, accessory, or ephemera has a name on it, this is the place to start. If we don't have a listing for the name, please use the search function to see if there is any mention of it on our site.
Toy Sewing Machine Information
- ISMACS News Magazine
The International Sewing Machine Collectors' Society is the premiere sewing machine collector's group. A quarterly magazine and access to our annual sewing machine auction are but two membership benefits.
ISMACS Email Digest
Joining the Email Digest
The ISMACS Email Digest is the place to ask all your sewing machine questions. You will be greeted by the internet's finest people and your enquiries will be answered by leading experts.
Domestic Sewing Machine Company
thoughts on the Domestic Sewing
- Using Your Attachments: The Underbraider
- Combination Fly-Wheel
- Franklin Long Shuttle
- The Franklin long shuttle sewing machine, model no.117.42, Instructions for using (24pp). A vibrating shuttle machine based on the Singer 27; made by Domestic; badged and retailed by Sears Roebuck from 1911.
- Franklin Rotary
- Instructions for Operating the Franklin Rotary Sewing Machine; Sears, Roebuck and Co.; 1926
- No. 3 & 4
- The Domestic S.M. Instructor. Manual for the Domestic 'Light Running' machine (No. 3 & No. 4 pictured) and attachments; 32pp; c.1890.
- Domestic Rotary 153 Series
- Domestic rotary series 153, Instruction manual (56pp)
Domestic Trading Card
ISMACS Quick Links
ISMACS is an organization totally independent of all sewing-machine manufacturers, past or present and is not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in these pages. Please Note: Do not contact any ISMACS official in an attempt to solicit a valuation - it is not possible other than by hands-on assessment and your request will be ignored.
All rights reserved by ISMACS INTERNATIONAL, under International and Pan American copyright conventions. Reproduction or copy of this page, in any form, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited, without prior, written permission.